[sork] Re: Override vacation/forwards

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 1 11:05:49 PST 2005

Quoting D Canfield <canfield at uindy.edu>:

> I have horde3/IMP/Ingo up and running in a test environment, and have
> added SAM and the forwards/vacation component of Sork as well.  SAM,
> Forwards, and Vacation are all running smoothly, but my problem is
> that I have duplicate methods for forwards/vacations between sork and
> ingo.  When I installed SAM, there was an option in the registry for
> SAM to take over whitelist/blacklist functions from Ingo.  I can find
> no such method for telling Ingo that sork will be handling
> vacations/forwards.  Is there a way to do this?  Alternatively, can
> someone point me to a variable or section of code to comment out
> until such support is made available.  I'm apparently being dense,
> but I just can't find where to do it.

I don't think there is currently a way to do this like there is for the
blacklist/whitelist functions - if the ingo driver supports
vacation/forwards they're there. A patch to improve this would be
great, an enhancement ticket on bugs.horde.org would be fine.

Short term you can modify getMenu() in lib/Ingo.php...

-chuck

Quincy Adams