[sork] Re: Override vacation/forwards

canfield at uindy.edu canfield at uindy.edu
Fri Apr 1 11:10:59 PST 2005

> Quoting D Canfield <canfield at uindy.edu>:
>
>> I have horde3/IMP/Ingo up and running in a test environment, and have
>> added SAM and the forwards/vacation component of Sork as well.  SAM,
>> Forwards, and Vacation are all running smoothly, but my problem is
>> that I have duplicate methods for forwards/vacations between sork and
>> ingo.  When I installed SAM, there was an option in the registry for
>> SAM to take over whitelist/blacklist functions from Ingo.  I can find
>> no such method for telling Ingo that sork will be handling
>> vacations/forwards.  Is there a way to do this?  Alternatively, can
>> someone point me to a variable or section of code to comment out
>> until such support is made available.  I'm apparently being dense,
>> but I just can't find where to do it.
>
> I don't think there is currently a way to do this like there is for the
> blacklist/whitelist functions - if the ingo driver supports
> vacation/forwards they're there. A patch to improve this would be
> great, an enhancement ticket on bugs.horde.org would be fine.
>
> Short term you can modify getMenu() in lib/Ingo.php...
>
> -chuck

After a bit more poking around today, it looked like the easiest way to
do thiat
was comment out these two lines in the lib/Script/procmail.php:

    /**
     * The categories of filtering allowed.
     *
     * @var array $_categories
     */
    var $_categories = array(
        INGO_STORAGE_ACTION_BLACKLIST,
        INGO_STORAGE_ACTION_WHITELIST
//        INGO_STORAGE_ACTION_VACATION,
//        INGO_STORAGE_ACTION_FORWARD
    );

I added the Vacation and Forward programs to the Ingo menu, and things
at least
look the way I think they should.

Thanks

DC