[sork] Help with Realms and FTP

mboehm at cytelcom.com mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Apr 4 19:38:16 PDT 2005

Hey guys,
 Kinda new to the whole "horde" experience. So far its really nice. Easy to
setup. I've got newest Horde, IMP and Sork installed. Horde auth is handled via
IMP (so I don't have to mess with adding new users.)

 I like the ideas behind sork, being able to let users control their own
vacation and forwards messages.

 However! Sork doesn't seem to work on the local filesystem using anything but
FTP. None of our mail users have ftp access.(We use qmail, btw). And we support
about 10 virtual domains.

 As there is little documentation on setting up sork, I must ask the basic
questions: How do I setup Forwards and Vacation for vhosts on the same server
as horde?

 The config page for Forwards mentions something about arrays, and keys and then
says "not possible with this interface". So how do I set that up?

 Then, how can I set it up so that Forwards can simply "create" the .forwards
file locally instead of having to ftp it?

Thanks,
Matthew