[sork] sork-vacation

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Tue Jul 5 07:14:43 PDT 2005

Hi All,

My problem has to do with sork-vacation. Among others, I'm running
the following packages on a fully up-to-date Debian woody system:

  sork-vacation   2.2.2-1
  imp3            3.1-1
  horde2          2.1-1
  php4            4.1.2-7.woody4
  php4-imap       4.1.2-7.woody4
  php4-pear       4.1.2-7.woody4
  php4-pear-log   1.1-1
  vacation        3.2.3

Everything seems to be working fine, except the sork-vacation package.
When I click on the link from within IMP3, I get these errors:

  Warning: Undefined index: \
    driver in /usr/share/horde2/vacation/main.php on line 18

  Warning: Undefined index: \
    params in /usr/share/horde2/vacation/main.php on line 18

  Fatal error: \
    Failed opening required \
    '/usr/share/horde2/vacation/templates/main/javascript.inc' \
    (include_path='.:/etc/horde2:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/horde2') \
    in /usr/share/horde2/vacation/main.php on line 102

I've already modified /usr/share/horde2/vacation/config/conf.php and
/etc/sork-vacation/conf.php to reflect the location of the vacation
program, but that's all. These are the errors I'm left with. I'm not
sure what else to do, since I'm not much of a PHP expert.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jaap