[sork] passwd expect problem

longint longint longint at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:54:00 PDT 2005

Hi list,

I have horde 3.x on my box, and besides horde i have two issues : )

1) i download cvs version of passwd , and it seems not working ... the
doco says its only working for horde 2.x ... is this fully true or
theres any patch there??

2) i lost my adinistracion user/pass...i have no idea which is..i got
full access to the conf files and etc ... where is that info stored?

well, thanks a lot ,
cya's
Esteban