[sork] minor bug in sork forwards

Tóth Nándor sysadmin at vogelburda.hu
Mon Jul 25 01:02:19 PDT 2005

Hi!

I use debian 3.1 (sarge). I installed horde2 (2.2.8-1) and sork forwards
and vacation module (2.2.2-1) debian packages.

I modified the forwards.php and vacation.php in /etc/horde2/registry.d/
to have forward and vacation icons at the horde main page.
(        'initial_page' => 'index.php',
     'show' => true,
     'status' => 'active'
)

I installed the packages called locales (GLIBC locale support) and
configured to have en_US and hu_HU.

I log in with a user and change my language to Magyar (Hungarian).
I click on the forwards icon and at the top of the page i found this
warning message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /etc/horde2/templates/javascript/open_help_win.js:1)
in /etc/sork-forwards/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /etc/horde2/templates/javascript/open_help_win.js:1)
in /etc/sork-forwards/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

When i click on the vacation icon, everything is fine. If I set my
language to en_US everything is fine.

Note! There is no hungarian translation for sork yet.
I did not install the imp package.

Maybe it is not a bug in sork, but in the debian packaging.
Then i will open a debian bug.

Is there any workaround?

Thanks for any response!

--