[sork] Vacation Module: Can't parse email address - on debian sarge

Tóth Nándor sysadmin at vogelburda.hu
Mon Jul 25 03:41:15 PDT 2005

Hi!

I know there were similar mails in this topic.

I described my setup in my previous email. I have single mail domain, so
i do not use realms.

Problem: can not set any vacation message: Can't parse email address

I tried the sork HEAD version, but it seems that it doesn't work with
horde2.

So here is a quick workaround:
I know it breaks realms, and probably a few other things, but it is a
quick and dirty hack if somebody wants to use it today.

/lib/Driver.php line: 161
$domain = 'your.domain'
/lib/Driver.php line: 190
return $user

--
Udv,
   Nandor

PS. I installed horde3 and get the vacation and forward modules from the
HEAD. It seems to be working ,,out-of-the-box'' but it is too big and
complex for this simple task.