[sork] .vacation.db: Invalid argument

Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez verduzco at tico-location.net
Tue Aug 9 21:51:25 PDT 2005

Hi!

I am running Vacation HEAD on H3 and this message is showing in my logs:

vacation: .vacation.db: Invalid argument

and I receive an email bouncing the message even if the message gets
through.

I asked about this problem a while ago (2002) and then I was told that it
was a deficiency of the module and that a fix was in the todo list, by that
time I was running on H2 and the matching version of vacation for that
release, I was just curious to see if this is fixed in HEAD now, 3 years
later.

Cheers

Gustavo