[sork] Fwd: Re: Undefined class name 'horde'

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Aug 11 09:35:00 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von stevecrozz at sbcglobal.net -----
     Datum: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:25:06 -0700
       Von: Stephen Crosby <stevecrozz at sbcglobal.net>
Antwort an: Stephen Crosby <stevecrozz at sbcglobal.net>
   Betreff: Re: Undefined class name 'horde'
        An: jan at horde.org

Hmmmm, well its completely possible. This is my first linux system of any
type and its basically a learning project. But seriously, imp, kronolith,
and turba work perfectly. Its only passwd that freaks out.

Does anyone know what these errors mean?

"Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org> wrote in message
news:<20050811100732.h4bpdyzsow4kk80c at neo.wg.de>...
> Zitat von Stephen Crosby <stevecrozz at sbcglobal.net>:
>
> > I have a working horde installation running imp, kronolith, and turba. I
> > wanted to install passwd to allow my users to change their passwords
stored
> > in a mysql database.
> >
> > I encountered one problem early on, the error was " Undefined class name
> > 'horde' " and it mentioned a line in the horde configuration. I found an
> > entry for Horde::gettempdir() or something like that. That was in the
cache
> > system section. So I simply changed it to an explicit directory and
tried
> > again. Now I get the same error in another file. Here's the error:
> >
> > Fatal error: Undefined class name 'horde' in
> > /var/www/horde-3.0.4/lib/Horde/Registry.php on line 128
>
> This can't happen if you didn't mess badly with your Horde install.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/