[sork] Debian package, sork - passwd.

Lionel Elie Mamane lmamane at debian.org
Sat Sep 3 06:27:22 PDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 10:41:02PM +0200, Gasper Zejn wrote:

> Is it okay if I package passwd-h3 for Debian or is this already
> being worked on?

It is OK, I guess. I haven't done so yet because I don't have a Horde3
setup to test it before upload, and I was waiting for the final
release of passwd-h3 to migrate to Horde3. Do you want to completely
take care of it, or do you want us to cooperate on it?

I intended to take that opportunity to "move" the config files from
/etc/sork-passwd to /etc/sork3/passwd or something like that. _Please_
coordinate with the maintainers of other sork packages (Ola Lundqvist
and myself).

Good luck, thanks for the work you want to do for Debian.

--
Lionel