[sork] Minor passwd improvement...

paul kölle paul at subsignal.org
Fri Oct 7 07:26:40 PDT 2005

Hi all,

first thanks and congratulations to all horde devs, I don't know php
well but reading your code was a pleasure ;)

I use passwd H3 with the sql driver and noticed that it cannot deal with
 email addresses as usernames because it uses Auth::getBareAuth()
unconditionally.

Changing:

$userid = Auth::getBareAuth()
to:
$userid = ($params['fqdnuser']) ? Auth::getAuth : Auth::getBareAuth()

around line 40 of main.php plus the  new 'fqdnuser' => true/false in
config/backends.php $params array did the trick.

I wonder if there is broader interest in this feature and if it should
be done differently. Comments?

thanks
 Paul