[sork] /usr/bin/expect does not exist or is not executable

Manuel manuel at eighthsin.it
Sat Dec 3 02:34:58 PST 2005

Hi everyone, I'm new to Horde and having a problem.My conf is: HORDE:
3.0.7 - ACCOUNTS: 2.1.2 - PASSWD: H3 (3.0).When I try to change
account password with the predefined "EXAMPLE EXPECT SCRIPT" I
recieve the following error: "FAILURE IN CHANGING PASSWORD ON EXAMPLE
EXPECT SCRIPT: /USR/BIN/EXPECT DOES NOT EXIST OR IS NOT
EXECUTABLE." ... but ... /USR/BIN/EXPECT is correctly installed with
correct exec permissions.Besides if I run "PASSWD_EXPECT" from
command line, it works.What I'm missing?Please ;-)