[sork] Account, Vacation and Forward Installation Problem

Dibas NEUPANE dibas at intweb.net.np
Thu Jan 5 22:15:16 PST 2006

I have Installed Horde 3.0.9, IMP 4.04, Passwd 3.0 with poppasswd in my
Fedora IV machine found working. Then I tried to install Accounts 2.1.2,
Forward 2.2.2 and Vacation 2.2 . I dont want to use mysql backend rather
than I want to use localhost. I have not made any changes on conf.php since
I want to use default configuration. I  have copied all .dist files of
config directory to php. I also did changes in /horde/config/registery.php
accordingly.

When I login, I can see forwards, vaction and account in left pan. When I
click on these link NOTHING apear in the Browser.

Please advise me step by step.

--
DIBAS NEUPANE
Chief Executive Officer