[sork] Account, Vacation and Forward Installation Problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 6 08:13:45 PST 2006

Quoting Josh Trutwin <josh at trutwins.homeip.net>:

> If you are using Horde 3 you cannot use those versions of
> Accounts/Forwards/Vacation (they work only with Horde 2) - I would

Correct.

> install those modules from the snapshots
> (http://www.horde.org/source/snapshots.php) since they don't have
> releases (and probably never will for whatever reason) for Horde 3.

Incorrect.  There will _eventually_ be a H3 relase of all the sork
modules except the accounts module.  So far, only the passwd module
has been released for H3.  And we don't have any date for the H3
release of the others.

> The snapshots work well enough though.

Yes, the CVS HEAD snapshots should work fine for vacation and
forwards.  Instead of accounts, Horde H3 has a "accounts portal
block" feature.

> Josh

Go Longhorns!