[sork] Blank page issue with accounts

Adam Davenport dis at cluephone.net
Sat Feb 11 18:12:46 PST 2006

Hello,

I am attempting to get accounts working properly however when selecting
it from the left menu it load an empty/blank page.  There is nothing
about it or otherwise odd in my horde.log file about it either.  My
settings are verbatim from the docs/INSTALL file.  I Google'd the little
information I had to go off of and saw that others had seen this, but a
solution wasn't offered (that I saw).

If anyone has seen this before and/or knows what to do to get it working
properly, any direction would be greatly appreciated.  Below is some of
the system information.  I can post more if needed.  Thanks.

Horde 3.0.9
IMP 4.0.4
accounts 2.1.2

FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p4

Server version: Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)

cclient-2004g (compiled with SSLTYPE=unix)
imap-uw-2004g (compiled with SSLTYPE=unix)

PHP 4.4.2 (cli) (built: Feb  9 2006 23:53:52)

[PHP Modules]
ctype
domxml
fileinfo