[sork] Blank page issue with accounts

Mark Worsdall sork at worsdall.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 18:23:40 PST 2006

In message <43EE999E.2080701 at cluephone.net>, Adam Davenport
<dis at cluephone.net> writes
>Hello,
>
>I am attempting to get accounts working properly however when selecting
>it from the left menu it load an empty/blank page.  There is nothing
>about it or otherwise odd in my horde.log file about it either.  My
>settings are verbatim from the docs/INSTALL file.  I Google'd the little
>information I had to go off of and saw that others had seen this, but a
>solution wasn't offered (that I saw).
>
>If anyone has seen this before and/or knows what to do to get it working
>properly, any direction would be greatly appreciated.  Below is some of
>the system information.  I can post more if needed.  Thanks.
>
>Horde 3.0.9
>IMP 4.0.4
>accounts 2.1.2
>
>FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p4
>
>Server version: Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)
>
>cclient-2004g (compiled with SSLTYPE=unix)
>imap-uw-2004g (compiled with SSLTYPE=unix)
>
>PHP 4.4.2 (cli) (built: Feb  9 2006 23:53:52)
>
>[PHP Modules]
>ctype
>domxml
>fileinfo
>ftp
>gd
>gettext
>iconv
>imap
>ldap
>mbstring
>mcrypt
>mysql
>openssl
>overload
>pcre
>posix
>session
>standard
>tokenizer
>xml
>zlib

accounts 2.1.2 is for old versions of horde. Suggest you remove it and
just install Passwd H3 (3.0) (October 9 2005) as on the www.horde.org
site. If you are wanting vacation and forwards, then either use ingo (I
don't know how myself) or as I did install vacation and forwards from
the cvs head snapsot thing. They do work with the horde version you have
installed.

--
Mark Worsdall
http://www.shadowrobot.com/  need a hand??