[sork] Blank page issue with accounts

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 11 18:28:31 PST 2006

Quoting Adam Davenport <dis at cluephone.net>:

> I am attempting to get accounts working properly however when selecting
> it from the left menu it load an empty/blank page.  There is nothing

There is really no point in doing so.  All the functionality of accounts
is built into Horde 3.x, so it is redundent and not needed.

> settings are verbatim from the docs/INSTALL file.  I Google'd the little
> information I had to go off of and saw that others had seen this, but a
> solution wasn't offered (that I saw).

Probably not, as it is depreciated, as it performs no real function
in Horde 3.x and provides no new functionality to Horde 3.x.

> If anyone has seen this before and/or knows what to do to get it working
> properly, any direction would be greatly appreciated.  Below is some of

No, sorry, I've only tested the other sork modules with Horde 3.x, since
accounts just isn't needed any more...

Go Longhorns!