[sork] Blank page issue with accounts

Mark Worsdall sork at worsdall.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 18:47:29 PST 2006

In message <2K039Uzswp7DFw5X at worsdall.demon.co.uk>, Mark Worsdall
<sork at worsdall.demon.co.uk> writes
>In message <43EE999E.2080701 at cluephone.net>, Adam Davenport
><dis at cluephone.net> writes
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am attempting to get accounts working properly however when selecting
>>it from the left menu it load an empty/blank page.  There is nothing
>>about it or otherwise odd in my horde.log file about it either.  My
>>settings are verbatim from the docs/INSTALL file.  I Google'd the little
>>information I had to go off of and saw that others had seen this, but a
>>solution wasn't offered (that I saw).
>>
>>If anyone has seen this before and/or knows what to do to get it working
>>properly, any direction would be greatly appreciated.  Below is some of
>>the system information.  I can post more if needed.  Thanks.
>>
>>Horde 3.0.9
>>IMP 4.0.4
>>accounts 2.1.2
>>
>>FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p4

[snip]

>accounts 2.1.2 is for old versions of horde. Suggest you remove it and
>just install Passwd H3 (3.0) (October 9 2005) as on the www.horde.org
>site. If you are wanting vacation and forwards, then either use ingo (I
>don't know how myself) or as I did install vacation and forwards from
>the cvs head snapsot thing. They do work with the horde version you have
>installed.

Thanks for the quick reply.  Maybe accounts is not what I'm looking
for... I'm looking to install or otherwise enable the personal options /
account settings that allow users to modify their personal setting and
information.  I've been through the configs for both Horde and IMP and
didn't see anything though.  If accounts isn't what I need, do you have
any idea what it is I'm looking for?  Thanks again.

I think you are looking for options on each individual package, so for
IMP click the imp options.

--
Mark Worsdall
http://www.shadowrobot.com/  need a hand??