[sork] Passwd error using poppassd (password change works)

impuser@bitrealm.com impuser at bitrealm.com
Mon Mar 20 22:09:27 PST 2006

Nobody has any ideas?

I note in the FAQ for horde that this error is to be fixed in all H3
application versions when using php 5.1; well, it appears that passwd
needs some attention as I'm running passwd H3, 3.0.

If I make the following change to my local php.ini:

display_errors = Off

Then I no longer receive the errors shown below.

Quoting impuser at bitrealm.com: