[sork] [dev] Change license of Horde sork modules

Gregory Colpart reg at evolix.fr
Sun Jun 11 13:07:33 PDT 2006

Hi,

On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 02:45:25AM +0200, Gregory Colpart wrote:

> You are one of main contributors to Horde sork modules[1], thanks
> for your great work. Are you agree to change license of Horde
> sork modules to Horde BSD-like license[2]: *Yes or No?*

I follow Chuck recommandation to close this call for vote after
two weeks. Here is result :

* Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> => yes
* Ilya Krel <mail at krel.org> => yes
* Kendrick Vargas <ken at hudat.com> => yes
* Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> => yes

* Marc Jauvin <marc at r4l.com> => (no answer, writer of soap driver)
* Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz> => (no answer but "in
vacation" say Chuck, writer of sql and mdaemon drivers)

Then changing license of Forward sork modules to BSD-like
license (in LICENSE file and headers of PHP files) seems okay.
I can make a trivial patch if you want.

When change of Forwards license will be finished, I plan to call
for changing license of all Horde sork modules.

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg at evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E
Evolix - Informatique et Logiciels Libres http://www.evolix.fr/