[sork] Forwards 3.0 not work.

Briongos Caballero, Sergio sbriongos at umh.es
Fri Jul 28 02:25:20 PDT 2006

Hello, I have installed:

(vacation) H3 (3.0)
Contraseña (passwd) H3
Correo (imp) H3 (4.1.2)
Correo móvil (mimp) H3 (1.0)
Direcciones (turba) H3 (2.1.1)
Filtros (ingo) H3 (1.1.1)
Horde (horde) 3.0.11
Reenvíos (forwards) H3 (3.0)
PostFix+OpenLDAP+Courier+PHP Version 4.3.10-16
Horde Database Settings is MySQL and LDAP Authentication with OpenLDAP.

All users are virtual users.

Users can send and receive mail, see address books...

But now I wish to configure forwards with CustomSQL, I have one table
"forwards" into DB horde, like:
user_uid  varchar(50)
forward  varchar(4)
mail  varchar(100)
local_copy  varchar(4)

My config for forward is:

Driver configuration: Horde defaults
Query to retrieve forwarding status: SELECT * from `forwards` where
`user_uid`=\U
Query to set forwarding address: update `forwards` set
`mail`=\T,`forward`='Yes',`local_copy`=\L where `user_uid`=\U
Query to disable forwarding: update `forwards` set `forward`='No' where
`user_uid`=\U
Column specifying the target forwarding address: mail
Column telling us if we are keeping a local copy: local_copy

But how forwards work, because I set forward to another mail account out of
my server and nothings happen.
I see mail log and nothing happen.

Thanks in advance.