[sork] Forwards 3.0 not work.

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 28 20:00:51 PDT 2006

Quoting "Briongos Caballero, Sergio" <sbriongos at umh.es>:

> Users can send and receive mail, see address books...

Sounds good.

> But how forwards work, because I set forward to another mail account out of
> my server and nothings happen.
> I see mail log and nothing happen.

You need to check the database before you set the forward, and after you
set the forward, and see if it is changing the database entries correctly.
If it is, then sork/forwards is doing what it is supposed to; it is
manipulating the database in the way you want.  If not, then describe
what is (or is not) happening on the list.

If the DB is being updated correctly, then it is an issue of your mail
server not interfacing with your database, and that isn't a sork/forwards
issue.  You'd want to contact some support for your mail server software.

> Thanks in advance.

Go Longhorns!