[sork] Horde/vacation on Solaris

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Wed Aug 16 06:21:52 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I just found out about Horde/vacation, which is very nice, since I'm
just in need of that functionality. I've been a happy IMP users for a
few years already.

However, I'm unsure if I can use it in my environment: it would be on a
Solaris 10 server w/ LDAP accounts. Before I start recompiling PHP &
all, has anyone tried this before? Would it work?

Also, there is a .vacation.filter file on Solaris that allows to reply
only to specific addresses or domains. We would like to use that
functionality for users who want to send replies internally but not
externally.
Would it be possible to add such a feature somewhere in the future?

Thanks in advance for any answer,

Laurent