[sork] Horde/vacation on Solaris

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Wed Aug 16 12:56:32 PDT 2006

Eric Jon Rostetter a écrit :
> What's the difference or significance of a "negated line" versus a
> "normal" or "non-negated" line?

Well, from what I understand, you can tell that you want replies sent
for example to the whole mydomain.com EXCEPT subdomain.mydomain.com:

!subdomain.mydomain.com
mydomain.com

> The idea behind the sork modules was to make it so the user couldn't
> easily mess up the files, so I'd hate to see this done as a text area.

Ok, makes sense. I don't think we're going to need that, so it's not me
who's going to push for complete control over the file.

> We can give it a try, but no promises... What version of Horde are you
> running?

On that box, none yet, so it's going to be the latest, 3.1.2 at least.
We've got needs also for a webmail (squirrelmail installed) and changing
passwords (an in-house script installed).
I think unifying those under a common Horde/IMP/Sork umbrella might be
nice, to have a single portal for users.

I think I'll be able to put it in place this week, to assess its
usability. Let me know when there is anything to try :-)

Laurent