[sork] about vacation and forward with LDAP

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 30 19:10:00 PDT 2006

Quoting Cheng Bruce <itlist at gmail.com>:

> (horde)  3.1.3
> (vacation) H3 (3.0)
[...]
> (forwards) H3 (3.0)
[...]
> (ingo) H3 (1.1.1)

Why use both ingo and sork (vacations/forwards)?  They both do the
same thing.  I'm not sure which you are trying to use, but if it
is ingo, then it has its own mailing list.

> I try to use gnarwl to do this, but it failed.

I know nothing about gnarwl.

> I am not sure if the "gnarwl-3.3/contrib/horde/gnarwl.php" can't be
> used in the latest version. It shows the blank page.

I'm not sure if it is meant to be used with ingo or sork.  If ingo,
see their list.  If sork, then I suppose you would copy it to
horde/vacation/lib/Driver/gnarwl.php and do some other magic in
horde/vacation/lib/conf/conf.php (which is dangerous if you are
using a current version with a conf.xml file).

>> From "http://www.columbia.edu/acis/email/cyrus/ingo-guide.html",
>
> I can see those screens with Vacation and forward functions in INGO, but I
> can't see them in mine. I don't know how to use the PHP progarm like
> "/var/www/html/horde/ingo/vacation.php" and
> "/var/www/html/horde/ingo/forward.php" in INGO. is there any different
> from the plugin of VACATIONS and Forward?

Ingo is completely independent from sork (vacation/forwards) so don't
confuse the two...

> Would you please advise me how to handle them with LDAP not use .forward ?

Sork handles ldap natively, though maybe not with gnarwl?  No idea...

> Best Regards,
> Bruce

Go Longhorns!