[sork] Information Needed...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Sep 1 09:44:22 PDT 2006

    Before I endeavor down the Sork path, I'd like to know whether this
is even possible:  We have a dedicated web server where all "non-user
owned" web applications go on, including Horde/IMP.  Then we have a
dedicated user server where everyone lives.  Users connect directly to
that machine.  We don't use LDAP or anything other than the plain and
simple shadow/pam passwords.  We do however export the user information
through NIS+ to our mail spooler which simply stores incoming mail.

    So, would Sork be able to work in such an environment, and be able
to change user passwords/forwards/vacation etc., etc.?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.