[sork] Information Needed...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Sep 1 10:33:12 PDT 2006

Eric Jon Rostetter wrote:
> Doesn't matter, as long as you can reach the needed servers.  You might
> change passwords via poppassd, ssh, yppasswd, etc.  You might setup the
> .forward file via ftp, etc.
    That's exactly what I needed to hear.  Muchas gracias!

> because your network folks may
> outlaw all the protocols we support (poppassd, ftp, etc)
    Well, those "network folks" are...well, ME.  So it won't matter.  I
just remember trying Sork once many many many moons ago (when it was
still four separate applications) and not being able to use it because
it had no way of communicating - at the time.  I'm glad to hear things
have progressed to where it's at today.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.