[sork] Gnarwl with Sork Vacation.

Mustafa A. Hashmi mahashmi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:14:35 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Following instructions on
http://wiki.horde.org/SorkVacationWithGnarwl, I have gnarwl working
quite well on our mail system. However, when I go to setup parameters
for vacation via horde setup and finalize the configuration file, the
system results in a fatal  error when I click on the vacation link.

The exact error message reported is:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array in
/lustre/www/vhosts/horde/data/vacation/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 56

Reading the INSTALL doc, one of the listed prerequisites is that the
vacation program must be running on the localhost. This is currently
not the case for us, however, I am not entirely sure if this is the
cause of the above error.

Please find below all (relevant) variable settings for vacation setup:

Horde (horde) 3.1.3
Vacation (vacation) H3 (3.0)
--
Location of vacation program: /usr/bin/gnarwl    <-- this is missing
from our web nodes.

I was told on #horde (freenode) to file a bug report here, however,
I'd much rather confirm my setup before making noise in that
direction.

If someone could please shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Mustafa.
--
Mustafa A. Hashmi