[sork] Problem with Forwards configuration

edcruise edward.cruise at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 01:59:27 PDT 2006

Hi at all,
i've installed horde2 with forwards2.2.2. I would to understand how to
configure properly forwards with one of driver method specified.

* With forward driver (ftp-based) it is used a ftp-server that must be
installed on server, and the ftp accounts are equal to mail accounts of each
user. Is this correct? If yes, then i must have a system user for each mail
account ??

* With sql driver, wich table is implied to forward in horde database ?? Is
implied horde database or postfix database ??

Can someone send me an URL or a snippets of code that realize some above
configuration ??

Please help me, im' in trouble...
i apologize for this simple questions, i'm a newbie...
i've searched on forum before post it but i have not found nothing.

Regards,
edward