[sork] Vacation not sending replies locally.

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 09:42:41 UTC 2007

Hi.

I'm having trouble with vacation support in Horde. I've installed vacation, and it works to some degree. I'm still having problems with it (well, either the php vacation horde script or the serverside vacation system).

When I send an email externally (from another server for example) the vacation message is rendered and sent out to the sender, but when I do the same locally on the webmail server, I don't get a vacation message at all. What do I need to do in order to tell vacation to send vacation messages locally too? Feedback and help with solving this issue will be greatly appreciated :)

With best regards,
/PGE