[sork] Vacation not sending replies locally.

Data Leung data_leung at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 03:07:44 UTC 2007

Hi ,
    I got similar problems as well . did you try to run a " gnarwl " debug ?

You could enable the debug in gnarwl.cfg " /usr/local/etc/gnarwl.cfg (
that's my path ) "

Then add one line :

ADD LINE : loglevel 3
ADD LINE : "blockexpire 0" as well <-- Please read gnarwl.cfg man page for
"blockexpire 0"

then restart syslogd and run this " tail -f /var/log/maillog | grep gnarwl "

Try to send e-mail from your web interface TO the other internal users .

Let's see what you get .

PS: After BloackExpire 0 I got the other problems as well .
If I active vacation on my own account , then send a mail from
Data.Leung at test.com TO Data.Leung at test.com , there got a " vacation loop " ,
that's mean I willing get lots of e-mail sent from Data.Leung at test.com . For
this I can't fix it yet .

Thanks .

>From Data Leung .

Then most of the problem i face had been solved .