[sork] vacation not working with qmail, autorespond, vpopmail

Claus Szypura claus at centralmail.de
Thu Jun 21 07:31:19 UTC 2007

Rick Romero <rick <at> havokmon.com> writes:

> I posted my modifications for this a couple weeks ago, but I think
> I'm being rejected from the server.....
>
> Let me know if you get this.
>
> Rick

Hello Rick,

I've been searching the list(s) up and down, but didn't find anything related to
this problem. When I set up a vacation with qmailadmin everything is fine
btw and the appropriate files and dirs are written into the specific user
accounts.
So if you don't mind please tell me how to obtain these modified files you've
made to run it with horde's vacation.

Greetings
Claus