[sork] vacation not working with qmail, autorespond, vpopmail

Claus Szypura claus at centralmail.de
Sat Jun 23 14:49:42 UTC 2007

Rick Romero <rick <at> havokmon.com> writes:

> Hi Claus,
>
> apply the attached diff - according to my v_mysql.h for 5.4.17
> vpopmail, the table structure for multi-domains is the same as a
> single domain, you just need to specify the table name as the domain
> name.   This driver does that.  Also, add/change the following in
> your vacation/config/conf.php:
>
> $conf['server']['params']['default']['table'] = 'vpopmail';
> $conf['server']['params']['default']['vpopmaildb'] = 'vpopmail';
> $conf['server']['params']['default']['enablemultidomains'] = true;
>
> The 'table' entry will be ignored (replaced with the domain name) in
> SQL if 'enablemultidomains' is true.
>
> Let me know.   If it works we'll update the fancy schmancy Wiki Entry
> Chuck beautified ;)
>
> Rick

Hi Rick,
I didn't find the attached diff (perhaps I don't have an appropriate list
reader?) - if you don't mind just send it directly to my address and I will try
it immideately as soon as I become aware of.
And then we could update (never did that before) the wiki for the password
changing too (see some postings below :-) )

Claus