[sork] vacation 3.0.1 rpm/srpm availability

delpheye delpheye at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:42:05 UTC 2007

All,

It appears that horde 3.0.1 got installed but I'm still running vacation
1.2.6 so vacation is broken(fwiw, I'm running CentOS 4.4).  I've used what
googlefu I have, checked the mailing list archive, checked out various
centos/fedora/redhat repositories but I'm unable to find an rpm, source or
otherwise, with which to upgrade my current version of vacation.

Has anyone built an rpm for vacation or know of a repository I can use to
get it?

Thanks.

Matt