[sork] vacation 3.0.1 rpm/srpm availability

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 12 17:36:53 UTC 2007

Quoting delpheye <delpheye at gmail.com>:

> It appears that horde 3.0.1 got installed but I'm still running vacation
> 1.2.6 so vacation is broken(fwiw, I'm running CentOS 4.4).

I've not run vacation on CentOS 4, but it works fine on CentOS 3.x with
sendmail.

If the actual program is broken, I'd try rebuilding it from the source
RPM.

If the program works, but the vacation isn't, maybe it is because you're
using postfix instead of sendmail, or something like that?

> centos/fedora/redhat repositories but I'm unable to find an rpm, source or
> otherwise, with which to upgrade my current version of vacation.

I can provide you with my source RPM for vacation-1.2.6.1-6.src.rpm
off-list if you want.  You might see if one is available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vacation/ as I think that is where
I got mine years back.

> Has anyone built an rpm for vacation or know of a repository I can use to
> get it?

Try sourceforge, or contact me off-list.

> Thanks.
>
> Matt

Go Longhorns!