[sork] PASSWD with MySQL, Postfix, VirtualDomains/Users

Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez info at gustavoverduzco.org
Thu Dec 6 17:27:17 UTC 2007

> Sounds like this query should do what you want:
>
> 'UPDATE users SET password = ENCRYPT(\'%p\') WHERE email = \'%U\''
>
> Jan.

Hi Jan!

Thanks for your answer! I replaced the query in backends.php but I am
still unable to change the password. I get a generic error on the
screen but I can't find anything on the logs, mysql.log, auth.log,
horde.log. Is there a way or a log that I can check to track down the
problem?

If I am updating the password on the database with the SQL ENCRYPT
function via the query, which encryption option should I use on the
params array? I've tried with md5-hex and plain without success!

Thanks in advance!
--
Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez