[sork] PASSWD with MySQL, Postfix, VirtualDomains/Users

Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez info at gustavoverduzco.org
Thu Dec 6 18:36:44 UTC 2007

> What error? Where?

I am getting a red icon with a small hand that says: Failure in
changing password on $http_host: Incorrect Password

which kinda make sense as the password is stored in the database
encrypted, but I am submitting it in plain text, so they don't match
when the script verifies.

Any ideas on how to accomplish a successful verification of an
encrypted password in the database?

> Should be plain, since you do the encryption in the query, not in PHP code.

Yeah, I figured that out and used plain there.

Thanks again Jan!
--
Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez