[sork] Hello everyone

ash at seasmokehosting.com ash at seasmokehosting.com
Mon Jan 7 21:42:04 UTC 2008

Hello,

Well, this is my first post to this list ... and, gesh, i feel stupid
with such a silly question.

I am having a problem installing the vacation module for Horde.

My setup is:  CentOS 4.6 running latest greatest Plesk (i don't really
like it myself - but we need it)

Ok, so, it seems to install fine into Horde (using the SQL driver).
It registers and you can see it in the side navigation, plus you can
go to the vacation message creating page.

Problem is, when you go to actually make a vacation message, it
returns with a blank error message on top of the page.

"Failure in modifying vacation notice: "   ... nothing more after it!!

Anyone have this problem?  I am thinking perhaps something to do with
the "psa-horde" I am using?!?!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ash