[sork] Hello everyone

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 10 20:31:36 UTC 2008

Quoting ash at seasmokehosting.com:

> My setup is:  CentOS 4.6 running latest greatest Plesk (i don't really
> like it myself - but we need it)

Disclaimer: I know nothing about Plesk.

> Ok, so, it seems to install fine into Horde (using the SQL driver).

Does this mean you expect to use the SQL driver in vacation also, or a
different driver?

> "Failure in modifying vacation notice: "   ... nothing more after it!!

Check the system logs, and the SQL logs, for error messages which
might be useful.  If you are using the SQL driver, one would expect
to see an error in the SQL logs...

> Anyone have this problem?  I am thinking perhaps something to do with
> the "psa-horde" I am using?!?!

I don't know Plesk, and you didn't say how you configured vacation,
so the best I can say is check your log files (horde, system, sql).

> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Ash

Go Longhorns!