[sork] attachment button not showing on compose page + calendar url problem

fadegbemle at crossriverstate.gov.ng fadegbemle at crossriverstate.gov.ng
Mon Jun 9 18:46:20 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have implemented Kolab2 server using horde as the web interface.
Everything works fine except for the two problems stated in the
subject line.

When the compose page is opened, the attachment button doesnt show. I
have upgraded to the latest version of imp H3 (4.2-RC4) and have the
horde framework 3.2-RC1. Any help would be seriously appreciated.
About calendar. I have the lates version of the kronolith H3 (2.2).
WHen i try to subscribe to the calendars remotely, it comes up with
errors indicating the url had a problem. Looking forward to any help i
can get from you guys.

Regards,
Funso