[sork] Passwd module with two binddns

Niyati Dave niyati.dave at youtelecom.com
Tue Jun 10 09:22:23 UTC 2008

I have installed Horde latest 3.1.2 and everything works fine except the passwd
module with ldap.

In my ldap server the structure is that I have two ldap dns one is "ou=global,
o=iqara.net" and other is "ou=nonglobal, o=iqara.net" In both these dns there
are users, now for the passwd module only one userdn can be specified in
hooks.php, so the users of only one dn can change the passwd .

I have installed the latest horde in which to use ldap driver i need to specify
the userdn in hooks.php Now is it possible that passwd work for both dn, and in
future there will be many dns for different users.

is this resolved earlier and has anyone faced the same issue

please guide for this, thanks in advance.

Niyati