[sork] Passwd with two bind dns

Niyati Dave niyati.dave at youtelecom.com
Tue Jun 10 09:56:23 UTC 2008

Dear All

I am facing prob as below for passwd module with ldap driver.

In my ldap server I have two ldap dns one is "ou=global, o=iqara.net" and other is "ou=nonglobal, o=iqara.net" In both these dns there are users now for the passwd module only one userdn can be specified in hooks.php, so the users of only one dn can change the passwd .

I have installed the latest horde in which to use ldap driver i need to specify the userdn in hooks.php Now is it possible that passwd work for both dns.

what should be the function passwd_hooks_userdn in horde hooks.php

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards
Niyati Dave
IDC Executive