[sork] Vacation AND forward?

Katy Eggering katy at by-design.net
Thu Jun 12 15:40:33 UTC 2008

I'm running vacation (:Revision:      $Revision: 1.5.2.2 $) and forward
successfully (using .forwards) with sendmail.   I am looking for a way
to allow the users to ALSO forward their email when they set their
vacation message.  Is this a function that I can enable already?  I've
searched the faqs and archives and haven't found anything.  If it isn't
a function I can turn on--has anyone done the development already?

My current workaround is to have an admin manually edit the
vacation-created .forward file and add ", <user to forward to>"
It's ugly, so I'd really like the users to be able to do this without
involving an admin..

Thanks.
Katy

--