[sork] Fwd: Horde passwd module issue

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 24 23:01:26 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von judicael.lakpe at alinktelecom.net -----
     Datum: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:11:56 -0000
       Von: LAKPE <judicael.lakpe at alinktelecom.net>
   Betreff: Horde passwd module issue
        An: consulting at horde.org

Hi,

I have installed Horde/IMP on one of my dedicated server. It?s well installed and user logged and can work.

The problem is with passwd module. I had followed all procedure, but when user try to change its password, it?s said: ? La modification de votre mot de passe sur Horde Authentication a échoué : Utilisateur non trouvé?, that?s to say password modification failed because user was not founded. Before installing Horde there was Roundcube.

Do you have a solution to help my users to change their password.

Best regards!

Jan.

 http://horde.org/consulting/[1]

Links: