[sork] Fwd: Horde passwd module issue

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jul 25 12:30:07 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von t.wagner at icie.jku.at -----
      Datum: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:23:51 +0200
        Von: Thomas Wagner <t.wagner at icie.jku.at>
    Betreff: Re: [sork] Fwd: Horde passwd module issue
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Am 25.07.2008, 01:01 Uhr, schrieb Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von judicael.lakpe at alinktelecom.net -----
>     Datum: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:11:56 -0000
>       Von: LAKPE <judicael.lakpe at alinktelecom.net>
>   Betreff: Horde passwd module issue
>        An: consulting at horde.org
>
> Hi,
>
> I have installed Horde/IMP on one of my dedicated server. It?s well
> installed and user logged and can work.
>
> The problem is with passwd module. I had followed all procedure, but
> when user try to change its password, it?s said: ? La modification
> de votre mot de passe sur Horde Authentication a échoué :
> Utilisateur non trouvé?, that?s to say password modification failed
> because user was not founded. Before installing Horde there was
> Roundcube.
>
> Do you have a solution to help my users to change their password.
>
> Best regards!
>
> ----- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht -----
>
> Jan.

Hi,

Recently I had a similar problem. I used mysql to authenticate the
users. Checking the logfiles /var/log/messages, /var/log/warn led me
to a mistyped parameter.

Regards

Thomass

--
Thomas Wagner
Institute for Communications and Information Engineering
mailto:t.wagner at icie.jku.at
http://www.icie.jku.at

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/