[sork] passwd module

Gilberto Valentin gvalentin04 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:06:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

I need help with my passwd module.  I have it installed and I also have a
working horde installation.  I get the error "Failure in changing password
on SQL Server: User not found"

Now, when checking the user_uid column and the user_pass column in mysql for
the horde database under the horde_users table, these columns are empty:

mysql> select user_uid from horde_users;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select user_pass from horde_users;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

So, I don't know where Horde is getting the username and passwd's from to
authenticate so that I can adjust the backend.php file for the passwd
module.  I am using the sql driver but apparently the passwd module doesn't
see any users in the columns I have just mentioned so they must be store
somewhere else and I don't know where.  I looked at my horde conf file and
it's using sql as well.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,