[sork] Ingo and vacation

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Jan 22 20:44:14 UTC 2009

Claudio Prono a écrit :
> Hello to all,
>
> I use Postfix with Dovecot (Dovecot for the deliver, and also for imap
> and pop3). I have installed Ingo with Horde, to try the vacation system.
> I have read sork can be used for the vacation (autoresponder), so i have
> installed it and configured. It starts correctly, i can see the web
> interface inside horde, but...no vacation. Where is the vacation?
>
> My goal is to find a vacation program working with this configuration...
> any help or howto is very useful to me..
>
> Any help?
>
> Thank u,
>
> Claudio Prono.

If I can help.... Ingo vacation works very fine for me in the
environmentI (ldap postfix dovecot) .  My users are virtuals and the
authentication on the imap server is done by the ldap server .
In the below backend.php file I use  the imap serveur's login and
password so that to establish the connection via "ssh2". I named the
.mailfilter created by ingo ".mailfilter.ingo" and included in the imap
server's .mailfilter. Here is below  my backend.php and my .mailfilter .

[backend.php]
<?php
$backends['maildrop'] = array(
   'driver' => 'vfs',
   'preferred' => 'domain',
   'hordeauth' => false,
   'params' => array(
       // Hostname of the VFS server
       'hostspec' => 'your_cyrus-server.domain',
       // Name of the maildrop config file to write
       'filename' => '.mailfilter.ingo',
       // The VFS username to use, defaults to current user. If you want to
       // use a different user, you also need to disable 'hordeauth' above.
        'username' => 'vmail',
       // The VFS password to use, defaults to current user's password
      'password' => 'my vmail password',
       // The path to the .mailfilter filter file, defaults to the filters'
       // owner's home directory.
       // You can use the following variables:
       //   %u = name of the filters' owner
       //   %U = the 'username' from above
       // Example:
       '/home/%u',
       //   This would be translated into:
       //  '/home/<filter_owners_username>/.mailfilter'
       'vfs_path' => '/home/%u',

        // VFS: SSH2 example
       // The VFS driver to use
       'vfstype' => 'ssh2',
       // Port of the VFS server
       'port' => 22,
        ),
   'script' => 'maildrop',
   'scriptparams' => array(
       // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
       'path_style' => 'maildir',
       // Strip 'INBOX.' from the beginning of folder names in generated
       // scripts?
       'strip_inbox' => false,
       // An array of variables to append to every generated script.
       // Use if you need to set up specific environment variables.
       'variables' => array(
           // Example for the $PATH variable
           // 'PATH' => '/usr/bin'
       )
   ),
   'shares' => false
);
?>

[/backend.php]

My .mailfilter in which my .mailfilter.ingo is include.
[.mailfilter]
MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir/ # Default mail directory
LOGFILE=$HOME/maildrop.log
exception {
       include "$HOME/.mailfilter.perso"
}
if (/^Received: from smtp..yourdomain/)
{
  if ( $SIZE < 256000 )
  {
       xfilter "/usr/local/shell/spam-filter.pl $FROM"
  }
}

if (/^X-Spam-Status: Yes/)
{