[sork] vacation problem

carlos protasi protasic at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 23 13:37:08 UTC 2009

hi everyone,
i m a bit new on these topics. I have configured a mail server with postfix cyrus sasl. I configured horde and it works ok. But my problem is when i configure the vacation software. I don't really know what driver i have to choose. Right know it is configured with the exim mailer with mysql, it makes all the changes to the users table but when i start the service it doesnt work. I mean, everything looks fine but when an email arrives, there is no  vacation auto responder mail. I think may be i have to change something at my postfix service? or may be choose another driver...
thanks
carlos