[sork] Configuration problem with sork

K P rontus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:21:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Jan Schneider<jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von K P <rontus at gmail.com>:

>>> You already edited that file, where did you get the LDAP configuration
>>> from,
>>> if not from the examples? And did you actually look at it and the lots of
>>> documentation in the file header?
>>>

>> Yes I checked documentation and used example configuration. Now I just
>> want to know how to change this password working with mail attribute.
>> It seems to use UID by default. If I chage UID same that mail address
>> this password change is working fine.
>>
>> Br,
>> KP
>>

> 'uid' => 'mail',
>
> Jan.

Thanks this solved situation. I tested this configuration earlier but
for some reason it was not working at that time and thought that it is
not correct. Maybe there was some other configuration missing that
time. Now If I can just get this username field correct I am perfectly
happy :)

Thanks for great help Jan.

Br,
KP