[sork] Configuration problem with sork

michel at casa.co.cu michel at casa.co.cu
Sat Aug 29 01:50:46 UTC 2009

K P <rontus at gmail.com> ha escrito:

> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Jan Schneider<jan at horde.org> wrote:
>> Zitat von K P <rontus at gmail.com>:

>>> Yes I checked documentation and used example configuration. Now I just
>>> want to know how to change this password working with mail attribute.
>>> It seems to use UID by default. If I chage UID same that mail address
>>> this password change is working fine.
>>>
>>> Br,
>>> KP
>>>

>> 'uid' => 'mail',
>>
>> Jan.
>
> Thanks this solved situation. I tested this configuration earlier but
> for some reason it was not working at that time and thought that it is
> not correct. Maybe there was some other configuration missing that
> time. Now If I can just get this username field correct I am perfectly
> happy :)
>
> Thanks for great help Jan.
>
> Br,
> KP

Hello

I am interested in achieving the same goal, that my users can change
their passwords in the Windows Active Directory, I think it is more
complex but the same mechanism with different UID.

I tried different ways but I could not do it.

I show my configuration to see that I recommend

$backends['ldap'] = array(
     'name' => 'Example LDAP Server',
     'preferred' => 'home.com',
     'password policy' => array(
         'minLength' => 3,
         'maxLength' => 6
     ),
     'driver' => 'ldap',
     'params' => array(
         'host' => 'ldap.home.com',
         'port' => 389,
         'basedn' => 'ou=HOME,dc=home,dc=com',
         'uid' => 'sAMAccountName',
         'realm' => 'home.com',
         'encryption' => 'msad',
         'tls' => false
      )
);

I tried changing the port for "636" , using directive "sslhost". using
ldapsearch for test my settings to get dn from active directory and
work fine.

suggestions?

Michel